THE ACCELERATOR PROGRAM
Companies that send large teams to our international conference experience a dramatic impact on their culture.
As companies progress on their lean journey, they begin to realize that their continuous improvement efforts will require a strong collaborative effort from all levels of the organization. The more people on a team who share the AME conference experience, the more impact it will have on a company’s goals and objectives.
The AME international conference is focused on helping members share, learn and grow their lean knowledge and continuous improvement initiatives, inspiring leadership, and building a trusted, reliable resource on which team members can rely. Large team participation profoundly accelerates a company’s ability to deliver value to the customer.
Whether a team of 10+, 25+ or 50+, the Accelerator Program provides the perfect forum for maximizing an organization’s efforts to improve their processes and positively impact their culture. For example: A large collaborative effort at the conference often sparks more animated daily debrief meetings that help identify hidden barriers that are holding companies back. Accelerator Program participants experience the power of lean and deliver greater customer value. AME offers numerous conference benefits available only to Accelerators:
Download the full Accelerator Program breakdown here.
Join us in Boston as an Accelerator
Accelerator Program special benefits include:
- Lowest conference registration pricing
- Special access to early tour registration
- Reserved seating for keynote speakers and special access to them, upon availability
- Assistance with building personalized conference itineraries, upon request
- Facilitation of specialized learning opportunities
- Special access to daily debrief meeting room and facilitation services
- Facilitation and discussion of post-conference action plans
Interested in participating in the Accelerator Program? Contact Laura Cloninger to learn more at 224-232-5980, ext. 221 or email@example.com