Is your company located in the Chicagoland area and committed to continuous improvement? Are you seeking ways to accelerate your improvement journey, deliver better value to your customers, and engage your workforce? Join the new AME Chicagoland Lean Consortium and become part of a collaborative learning network of local practitioners in companies who are committed to performance excellence and collaborative learning. We are searching for a variety of businesses (manufacturing, health care, service, government, education, etc.) in the Chicagoland area with a commitment to higher levels of performance excellence through continuous improvement to join the AME Chicagoland Lean Consortium. AME's dynamic practitioner-to-practitioner consortia are designed to support you in accelerating your company’s journey toward excellence through:
- Plant tours rotating through the member companies
- Round-table discussions on a host company’s hot issue
- Special interest groups on a common hot issue (e.g. 5S, VSM, pull, SCM, etc.)
- Auditor exchanges for deeper application of lean-CI practices
- Consortium strategic plan for support of companies’ lean-CI priorities
- Shared-cost learning events
- Special discounts to AME workshops and events
- Leveraging the AME Lean Sensei for practical and deeper assessment opportunities
Interested in joining? For more information or questions about the AME Chicagoland Lean Consortium, contact Brian McKibben at Brian@cumberlandchicago.com, 630-420-8911.
Flexco - Downers Grove
G&W Electric - Bolingbrook
Hansen Plastics Corporation - Elgin
Trim-Tex - Lincolnwood
AME Consortium Lean-CI Auditors Exchange Process
AME Headquarters - Rolling Meadows, IL
Interested in attending this Chicago Consortium event? Please contact Brian McKibben (email@example.com, 630-420-8911)
Interested in attending future event? Contact the consortium facilitator:
The AME Consortia program connects those on the lean and continuous improvement journey in local peer networks facilitated by highly qualified lean practitioners.
The AME Consortia program is managed by AME, a nonprofit association representing more than 4,000 lean and continuous improvement professionals.
To learn more about AME member benefits for AME Consortia members, download this brochure.