We are searching for a combination of different businesses (manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, distribution, information technology) with a commitment to higher levels of performance excellence to join the AME Chicagoland Lean Consortium.
- Group of consortium member companies (20 +/-) collaborating to share, learn, grow …. for broad, deep, accelerated Lean-CI progress……better, faster and easier than they can do it alone!
- Plant tours rotating monthly through the member companies
- Round-table discussions on a host company’s hot issue
- Special interest groups on a common hot issue (e.g. 5S, VSM, pull, SCM,…)
- Auditor exchanges for deeper application of lean-CI practices
- Consortium strategic plan for support of companies’ lean-CI priorities
- Shared-cost learning events
Interested in joining? Join us at an upcoming launch meeting. See the upcoming events section for more details.
For more information or questions about the AME Chicagoland Lean Consortium, contact Michael Bremer at Michael@cumberlandchicago.com or 630-235-4210.
Intro to AME Consortia: How consortium companies collaborate for deep, broad continuous improvement
What is an AME Consortium of companies? Why do they agree to collaborate? What are the benefits of consortium participation? This event answers those questions and examines how consortium companies collaborate for deep, broad, continuous improvement (CI) practices using practical concepts from the wide range of knowledge areas:
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact:
The AME Consortia program connects those on the lean and continuous improvement journey in local peer networks facilitated by highly qualified lean practitioners.
The AME Consortia program is managed by AME, an nonprofit association representing more than 4,000 lean and continuous improvement professionals. AME Consortia membership is offered on an annual basis and includes AME corporate membership. The cost is $6,000 per year for membership.
Get an introduction to the AME Consortia program and its primary functions. Click the button below to learn more.
To learn more about AME member benefits for AME Consortia members, download this brochure.
For more information or questions about the AME Chicagoland Lean Consortium, contact Brian McKibben at Brian@cumberlandchicago.com, 630-420-8911, or Michael Bremer at Michael@cumberlandchicago.com, 630-235-4210