The Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME) is the premier organization for the exchange of knowledge in enterprise excellence. Members come together to explore lean thinking and other enterprise improvement methods, exchange best practices, network to advance their careers and improve the competitiveness and overall value of their organizations. Since our creation as a not-for-profit in 1985, we have grown to represent 4,000 members ranging from executives to senior and middle managers who wish to improve both their organization’s and their personal performance.
Today, our profession requires increased productivity and specialized solutions. AME’s power is in the mentoring relationships that take place among our members. We are the only organization that provides company leaders with educational opportunities to learn leading-edge topics from leaders and fellow practitioners by attending events and through networking.
We are looking for a Master Facilitator to lead the consortia development efforts for the association. Reporting to the AME president, the Master Facilitator is a member of the Regional President’s Council and leads up to five regional facilitators and 10 corporate consortia.
• Working with the AME president, will develop and implement the strategy to develop a nationwide AME consortia offering.
• Identify, hire & develop consortia facilitators.
• Responsible for leading up to five regional facilitators and 10 consortia.
• Assist in mining leads and recruiting new members into the consortia.
• Working with Regional Presidents' Council to insure integration of consortia and regions.
• Working with AME headquarters to make sure consortia needs are met in administration, marketing, sales, event planning and membership.
• Anticipating trends and needs of the consortia and the regional facilitators and communicating them to the president and Regional Presidents' Council.
• Providing backup to the facilitators.
• Develop methods to assess member satisfaction, engagement and retention.
• Assuring integrity in all relationships.
• 40-50% travel; major U.S. metro location.
• Will be a member of the AME president’s leadership team.
• 5+ years leadership experience in a lean environment
• Prefer 5+ years’ experience in business growth/development activities with documented results
• Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree a plus
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Leader and motivator of people
Apply to: email@example.com