AME Champions of HR for Excellence will be focused on meeting the needs of those who develop talent strategies that support enterprise excellence.
AME Champions of HR for Excellence will support Human Resources and those with whom they partner with a more dedicated focus on the requirements for achieving stronger people and culture development. The benefit of this group will be to allow members to benchmark other organizations, network with others who share similar challenges, and increase the momentum of talent strategies to drive success. All AME Champions Club members will have access to the developing portal of resources that is created through benchmarking activities.
Contact Cheryl Jekiel at cjekiel@gmail or 708-362-1664 to learn more.
As a virtual learning community, this group will participate in monthly virtual working sessions and share a library of resources. Virtual members are eligible to attend in-person events at full cost.
The sessions will be:
- Professionally facilitated with guest experts
- Focused on setting and achieving improvement goals
- Designed to include substantive training content with relevant tools and techniques
Here are just a few of the topics this group will explore:
- Ways improvement can drive workforce engagement
- Steps to impact the financial metrics of your organization
- Seven basic principles of successful lean cultures
- Best practices for recruiting, selection and onboarding
- Effective training and development programs for lean leaders
Full membership contains all of the benefits of virtual membership in addition to in-person events. These two in-person events are included in the program:
- Community Kickoff Meeting in Chicago, Illinois in May that featured a highly regarded change management approach that is truly leading edge
- People Development Summit (Lean HR Summit) - September 11-12 in Savannah, Georgia
Both memberships will have additional optional access with special pricing to AME Boston 2017 and limited access to Annapolis.
- AME International Conference - October 9-13 in Boston, MA
- AME It’s About Leadership Conference – August 16-18 in Annapolis, MD
Champions Club Membership Access
- May join virtual membership groups on a committed basis at no additional cost
- May attend the Community Kickoff Meeting at no additional cost. This benefit is only extended to Champions Club members and is not transferable.
- AME Champions Club members will receive a 25% discount on the People Development Summit