AME Champions of HR for Excellence is focused on meeting the needs of those who develop talent strategies that support enterprise excellence.
AME Champions of HR for Excellence will support Human Resources and those with whom they partner with a more dedicated focus on the requirements for achieving stronger people and culture development. The benefit of this group will be to allow members to benchmark other organizations, network with others who share similar challenges, and increase the momentum of talent strategies to drive success. All AME Champions Club members will have access to the developing portal of resources that is created through benchmarking activities.
Contact Cheryl Jekiel at cjekiel@gmail or 708-362-1664 to learn more.
Member benefits include:
- Individual membership in AME
- Admission to the Lean People Development Summit, September 11-12, 2017 in Savannah, GA
- Subscription to AME's quarterly magazine, Target
- Subscription to AME's weekly digital publication, Target Online
- Access to 25+ years of articles in AME's Target magazine archives
- Member pricing on AME Manufacturing Job Board postings
- Member pricing on regional workshops
- Access to online communities
- Discounts on learning resources in the AME Knowledge Center
- Discounts on AME webinars
As a member of the AME Champions of HR for Excellence community you will have many opportunities to network with your peers throughout the year. There is one upcoming event included in your membership:
Lean People Development Summit (Lean HR Summit)
The Lean People Development Summit (Lean HR Summit), held September 11-12 in Savannah, GA brings executives and their teams from around the globe together to explore best practices as it relates to developing people and managing the business of the lean enterprise.