Spend the day touring lean companies in the Pacific Northwest that are demonstrating how to deploy and sustain enterprise excellence at their sites. This popular two-day event features five companies that are demonstrating a lean application of digital transformation and a transition from analog to digital systems using lean principles. You'll see a construction equipment manufacturer (Genie a Terex Brand), truck assembly (Kenworth), a health care organization (Virginia Mason), a medical device manufacturer (Philips Healthcare), and a custom upholstery solutions manufacturer (Kaas Tailored).
Please note the following competitors will not be permitted to attend: Skyjack, Haulotte, JLG, Welch Allyn, Toshiba, GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthineers, CIVCO Medical Solutions, Xoran Technologies LLC
At Genie a Terex Brand in Redmond, see how small construction equipment manufacturing and business processes integrate lean concepts including a digital audit system, automated guided vehicle and more. www.genielift.com
At Kaas Tailored in Mukilteo, see digital production monitoring, digital training system through lean process transformation. www.kaastailored.com
At Philips Healthcare in Bothell, see integrated planning and build plans with test automation developed to reduce overall product assembly and test cycle time. www.usa.philips.com/healthcare
At Virginia Mason Medical Center in Seattle, see how a health system has adopted lean concepts, including barcode application to manage inventory control and more. www.virginiamason.org
At Kenworth (a PACCAR company) in Renton, see a truck manufacturer use digital work instruction and more. www.kenworth.com
7:00 a.m. - 7:20 a.m. Welcome at Silver Cloud hotel
7:20 a.m. - 8:20 a.m. Depart hotel for Kenworth
8:20 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Tour Kenworth
9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Depart for Virginia Mason Healthcare
10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Tour Virginia Mason Healthcare
11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Lunch & feedback
12:40 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Depart for Genie a Terex Brand
1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Tour Genie
2:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Debrief
3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. Depart for hotel
3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. Arrive at hotel, networking event begins
5:30 p.m. End of day 1
7:00 a.m. - 7:20 a.m. Touch base at Silver Cloud hotel
7:20 a.m. - 8:20 a.m. Depart hotel for Kaas Tailored
8:20 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Tour Kaas Tailored
9:30 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. Depart for Phillips Healthcare
10:15 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Tour Phillips Healthcare
11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Lunch & feedback
12:40 a.m. - 1:15 p.m. Depart for hotel
1:15 p.m. Adjourn
- See lean adopted in five different organizations.
- Experience and learn about digital transformation, transitioning from analog to digital systems, digital audit processes, automated guided vehicles, barcoded inventory control, digital work instruction, digital training systems and integrated planning and build plans with test automation.
- Meet other similar-minded professionals in different areas of expertise, and develop contacts for benchmarking and best practice sharing.
- See lean in practice in the manufacturing and medical compliance industries, ask about best practices and lessons learned and meet other practitioners and experts throughout the Pacific Northwest.
- Anyone wanting to learn more about digital transformation using lean practices
- Company or business leaders who want to inspire their teams to transition from manual and analog systems to digital systems.
- CI professionals, engineers and operations leaders who want to expand their toolkit and look for new ways to implement and sustain lean
- CEOs, company owners that need to make improvements within their teams to get results
- Students, teachers and others seeking how to learn and development lean practices
You can become an AME member during the registration process for $150 per year and obtain the discounted AME member rate for this event. Your membership will also entitle you to a registration discount for all future AME conferences, seminars, workshops and webinars for one year. Additionally, you will receive a subscription to the award-winning Target magazine and much more.
Payment or purchase order must be received by the AME office five days prior to the event start date. If no payment or PO number is received, you will be asked to pay with a credit card or check at the event before entry.
Cancellation Policy: Enrollment fee less a $100 non-refundable registration charge will be refunded up to one week before the event. Substitutions may be made up to three days prior to the start of the workshop.
Notes: This event may be canceled by AME for any reason. AME is not responsible for incidental costs incurred by registrants. By registering for this meeting, I hereby acknowledge and agree that AME or its agents may take photographs of me during events and may use those photographs for AME’s purposes, including but not limited to news and promotional purposes, without further compensation to me.