If you are trying to fit the lean puzzle together and wondering what the missing pieces are, join us for these open discussions!
This free two-hour peer to peer brainstorming sessions are intended to aide members in the challenges of implementing continuous improvement culture, tools and approaches. This session features:
- Peer to peer brainstorming intended to aide members in the challenges of implementing continuous improvement culture, tools and approaches
- Sharing of online and offline resources, forms, training materials and other aides when implementing continuous improvement
- Networking with fellow continuous improvement practitioners
The topics for discussion are chosen by the session participants upon their registration. Please watch the AME Network Midwest Region community for information on the next session. Participation is limited to keep the group small and productive, so please register today!
6:30 a.m. - 7:00 a.m. Networking
7:00 a.m. - 7:15 a.m. MW Region AME announcements & introductions
7:30 a.m. - 8:45 a.m. Topic discussion
8:45 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. Selection of topics for the next meeting and close
- Share, learn and grow with your local AME lean community.
- Network with fellow continuous improvement practitioners.
- Take back new ideas and best practices to your organization.
- Gain access to online and offline resources, forms and training materials for continuous improvement.
This event welcomes AME members, guests and lean practitioners across the Midwest region.
Notes: This event may be canceled by AME for any reason. AME is not responsible for incidental costs incurred by registrants. By registering for this meeting, I hereby acknowledge and agree that AME or its agents may take photographs of me during events and may use those photographs for AME’s purposes, including but not limited to news and promotional purposes, without further compensation to me.