Twin Cities lean advocates is a group of tactical lean leaders focused on helping their organizations start a lean journey. The group meets to discuss progress, barriers and lessons learned for continuing the journey using a simple format of Kanban Post-its to prioritize and discuss relevant topics in a dedicated mode of value-add. The team meets the second Friday of every month at Caribou Coffee in Brooklyn Center, MN. Can't make it to this meeting? No problem! Meetings will take place throughout 2019 on: June 14, July 12, August 9, September 13, October 11, November 8, and December 13.
- Update from AME North Central Region
- Update on members their lean journey (status and issues)
- Set up kanban post-it's (discuss, discussing, discussed)
- Populate "to discuss" post-it's (meeting topics are considered ahead of time) Example topics: What problem or challenge are you striving to address in your lean journey? What is your goal or target (perhaps in 3-12 months, depending on the situation)? What is the current situation? What are you trying or testing now? What are you learning/have you learned recently? What will you try next?
- Vote and begin discussion
These meetings are designed to help leaders start their organization on a lean journey. You'll share and discover new best practices that you can bring back to your organization while you network with your local lean community.
These meetings are open to any middle to senior level leaders interested in sharing best practices or starting/continuing a lean journey with their organization.
You can become an AME member during the registration process for $150 per year and obtain the discounted AME member rate for this event. Your membership will also entitle you to a registration discount for all future AME conferences, seminars, workshops and webinars for one year. Additionally, you will receive a subscription to the award-winning Target magazine and much more.
Payment or purchase order must be received by the AME office five days prior to the event start date. If no payment or PO number is received, you will be asked to pay with a credit card or check at the event before entry.
Cancellation Policy: Enrollment fee less a $100 non-refundable registration charge will be refunded up to one week before the event. Substitutions may be made up to three days prior to the start of the workshop.
Notes: This event may be canceled by AME for any reason. AME is not responsible for incidental costs incurred by registrants. By registering for this meeting, I hereby acknowledge and agree that AME or its agents may take photographs of me during events and may use those photographs for AME’s purposes, including but not limited to news and promotional purposes, without further compensation to me.