Join a select group of lean-CI collaborators for coffee and conversation.
Team Huddles Process
This free, two-hour, small-group discussion allows us to share, learn and grow. We discuss issues and challenges in implementing lean culture and tools. The topics vary and there are usually vivid takeaways. Most of all, these events allow you to find likeminded peers who are passionate about lean and dedicated to improving their careers and organizations through continuous improvement.
There is no cost to attend, but we ask that you register in advance so we know to expect you.
The Peer2Peer Lean Coffee sessions include these features:
- Networking with fellow continuous improvement practitioners
- Sharing of experiences, best practices and ideas for implementing lean practices, continuous improvement culture, tools and approaches
- Sharing of online and offline resources, forms, training materials and other aides when implementing continuous improvement
- Offers to "go and see" lean-CI practices at others' organizations
The topics for discussion in the next session are chosen by the current session participants. Also for topic ideas, we sometimes refer to the AME Lean Sensei assessment tool for the 13 categories and 60 subsections of lean-CI enterprise excellence.
Please watch the AME Network Midwestern Region LinkedIn community and AME Chicagoland Events emails for information on the future sessions.
Participation is limited to keep the group small and productive, so please register today!
6:30 - 7:00 a.m. Networking
7:00 - 7:15 a.m. MW Region AME announcements & introductions
7:30 - 8:45 a.m. Topic discussion
8:45 - 9:00 a.m. Selection of topics for the next meeting and close
- Share, learn and grow with your local AME lean community.
- Network with fellow continuous improvement practitioners.
- Take back new ideas and best practices to your organization.
- Gain access to online and offline resources, forms and training materials for continuous improvement.
This event welcomes AME members, guests and lean practitioners across the Midwest region.
Notes: This event may be canceled by AME for any reason. AME is not responsible for incidental costs incurred by registrants. By registering for this meeting, I hereby acknowledge and agree that AME or its agents may take photographs of me during events and may use those photographs for AME’s purposes, including but not limited to news and promotional purposes, without further compensation to me.