Share, learn and grow in a local lean learning network
An AME Consortium is a group of local companies (20 +/-) that collaborate for broad, deep, accelerated lean-CI progress better, faster, and easier than they can do it alone. These dynamic practitioner-to-practitioner networks are designed to support you in accelerating your company’s journey toward excellence through:
- Plant tours rotating through the member companies
- Round-table discussions on a host company’s hot issue
- Special interest groups on a common hot issue (e.g. 5S, VSM, pull, SCM, etc.)
- Auditor exchanges for deeper application of lean-CI practices
- Consortium strategic plan for support of companies’ lean-CI priorities
- Shared-cost learning events
AME Consortia membership includes AME corporate membership which provides access to all AME member benefits including discounts to conferences and regional events, publications, and free webinars. In addition, AME Consortia members can attend the AME International Conference as a large group. Large group registration includes the lowest price AME offers for the conference as well as facilitation services and a daily debrief session in a dedicated meeting room.
If you are interested in learning more about the AME Consortia Program please contact Ryan Mecham, Director of Consortia at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 801-557-9105. Click here for a complete list of AME Consortia facilitator contact information.
Check out our latest webinar on how an AME Consortia can help your lean transformation:
To learn more about all of the AME member benefits consortia members enjoy, Download our AME Consortia brochure
Learn more about these AME Consortia
AME San Francisco Bay Area Consortium