This session will focus on lean certification and will answer the questions:
- Why does lean certification matter to me?
- What is lean from the certification perspective?
- What does lean certification mean to me?
- What does certification mean to my business?
- Lean and six sigma comparison.
- Which certification to pursue?
Larry Anderson is gold-certified and is past chair and a member of the SME/AME/ASQ/Shingo Lean Certification Oversight and Appeals Committee. He is president of the AME Southwest Region.
Associate for Manufacturing Excellence (AME), Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME), American Society for Quality (ASQ) and Shingo Institute.