AMPLIFY YOUR IMPACT. BECOME A SPONSOR TODAY.
Want to make a big splash in the continuous improvement community?
AME offers a diverse and flexible selection of sponsorship options. As the world's largest continuous improvement conference, there is no better opportunity to reach your audience. Sponsorships range from the opening reception, your branding on badges and lanyards, coffee breaks, and many more options. No matter your budget or size, a partnership with AME is a can’t-miss opportunity to get in front of key customers and influencers.
As a conference sponsor, you will:
- Reach your target audience for a concentrated period.
- Reinforce your brand with strong exposure.
- Increase sales leads through multiple opportunities.
- Extend your impact with pre- and post-event coverage.
- Receive unparalleled access and positioning with decision makers from some of the largest and best known companies in North America and around the world.
All sponsorship levels receive the following benefits:
- One 10'x10' exhibit booth
- Logo recognition on conference website, in event marketing pieces and on event signage
- Logo recognition in event mobile app
- On-stage recognition at start of conference
- Pre- and post-conference and mailing list of registrants/attendees
- Plus the level-specific benefits detailed in the chart below
To discuss custom sponsorship packages which will meet your promotional needs, please contact Darlene King, AME Director of Operations, at (224)232-5980 ext. 229, via email at email@example.com or fill out the form below.
Check out our previous sponsors for the AME San Diego 2018 conference.
"Canon views the Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME) as a great forum to promote thought leadership concepts concerning Lean Document Processing and as a viable opportunity for Canon to interact with AME's many insightful members. Canon was a Gold Sponsor at the annual AME 2017 Conference, participating in seminars and as part of the trade show events. AME members who attended Canon's sessions appeared to show a high level of interest, and the AME staff was very accommodating in helping to promote our communications. We look forward to expanding our AME participation in 2018 through additional webinars and other relevant content offerings." - Canon