Are you an Emerging Leader?
- a lean practitioner of any age with fewer than 5 years of experience working in a leadership or a non-leadership professional role in your organization, and
- interested in networking with peers of similar caliber, and
- an AME individual member or employee of a corporate member, and
- able to attend the 36th annual AME International Conference, October 27-29, which is a 100 percent virtual experience, and
- prepared to serve AME in a volunteer capacity
The AME Emerging Leaders Program is a leadership development program which enables lean practitioners to participate in problem-solving work groups, network with peers, and serve the profession in a leadership capacity. It also puts participants on a fast track to AME volunteerism. The program seeks diversity based on geography, gender, ethnicity and type of industry.
The AME Emerging Leaders program will culminate at the 2020 AME International Conference. Program benefits include:
- Complimentary registration to attend the AME International Conference
- Free leadership clinic at the AME Conference
- Opportunity to serve in a volunteer capacity in an AME region, task force or committee; appointments are not guaranteed
Cost & Who Pays
The participant's employer may sponsor their respective nominee upon his or her acceptance into the Program. The sponsoring organization must provide the time and resources for participants to attend the AME International Conference and conference activities that are critical to the success of the program.
- $999 sponsorship fee covers full conference registration and clinic registration at the AME International Conference, October 27-29.
- Sponsorship fee will be invoiced and must be paid prior to the conference.
Sponsoring Organization Commitment
General managers, presidents and CEOs sponsoring candidates recognize that sending participants to the AME Emerging Leader program is valuable to both their employee and their organization. The leadership of sponsoring organizations understands that its commitment and support means allowing their Emerging Leader participant to attend the AME International Conference.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the 2020 class of AME Emerging Leaders, please complete this form in its entirety and submit as soon as possible.
If you have any questions…
Don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com
Director, Emerging Leaders Program
AME Management Team
Newport News Shipbuilding
Director of Operations
Thank you to our program sponsor!