Tour the 2018 Georgia Small Manufacturer of the Year and learn how this sheet metal fabricator innovates its processes and products. Driven by their mission of “Highest Quality Products, Delivered on Time,” Metcam’s experienced fabricators will demonstrate how they meet their goals of being “Leaner, Greener and Meaner!”
You will have the opportunity to see state-of-the-art fabrication equipment and automation. More importantly, you will hear how Metcam is integrating its systems to support its mission and goals.
Metcam was founded in 1989 through the purchase of assets of a bankrupt fabricator. Metcam soon developed a reputation among its telecom customer base for precision fabrication and a high level of customer service, resulting in awards from AT&T, Lucent, and Avaya. Metcam diversified into other industries, including HVAC, fire and security systems, electronics and more.
Other notable awards include:
• 2019 Fab 40 Top Metal Fabricators
• 2018 Georgia Small Manufacturer of the Year
• 2018 Forsyth County Environmental Sustainability
• Commscope 2017 Vendor of the Year (out of 1,300 vendors)
• 2017 Forsyth County Manufacturer of Distinction and Leadership
• Gold Level Partner in Sustainability (Georgia Department of Natural Resources)
• Governor’s Award for Pollution Prevention
Learn more at www.metcam.com.
Please note: Safety glasses and hearing protection will be provided by the host company. See additional safety requirements and restrictions below.