Don't have an Apple or Android device? Click here to use the online version!
This year, AME is proud to once again partner with CrowdCompass, our conference app provider. Downloading the app is simple, and a great way to enhance your conference experience. Click the link above, or go to your Google Play Store or Apple App Store and search CrowdCompass AttendeeHub. Open the app and search AME Chicago, and then click download. The event will open automatically. To log in, simply enter your first and last name and the email you used to register for the conference. AME will send a verification code to that email. All you have to do is check your inbox and enter the code.
Once you download the app and log in, you’ll be able to:
- View the conference schedule (by day, topic, speaker, etc.) and add the activities you want to attend by pressing the gray plus sign on the right. You do not need to register for sessions.
- View interactive maps of the host hotel, the Hyatt Regency Chicago.
- Search for speakers and bookmark the ones you’re most interested in seeing.
- Search a list of participants at #AMEChicago. To search the list of participants, you must be logged in. You can also send message and share contact information through the app.
- View networking events and activities taking place during the conference and in the evenings.
- Connect, engage and network with other participants on the app activity feed and the #AMEChicago social wall.
- Search through a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) listed by topics.
- Get information about the Accelerator Program and find out where groups will meet at the Hyatt Regency Chicago.
- Search exhibitors by name and category and bookmark those you’re interested in seeing.
- Take notes on your device at each session you attend.
We value your opinion!
Give us your feedback about each workshop, presentation and tour you experience throughout the week. This feedback is valuable to conference organizers as they plan future events with a continuous improvement philosophy. Follow these three easy steps to take a survey: