Don’t miss this opportunity to pick up four pearls of excellence – during their site visit each assessment team identified a “best” of the best practices for each 2019 Excellence Award recipient. We will discuss:
- A description of their Pearl of Excellence
- How this pearl has benefited people inside their organization
- What they learned from having assessors visit their site.
Award recipients will each give a 10-minute presentation. The pearls they will share are:
- Respect for people: One of the best practices we have seen for recognizing/engaging people
- Skills development: Outstanding practice to teach dexterity to people multi-tasking with their hands
- Performance measurement: Metrics aligned to show cost savings, drive accountability and to identify ‘root causes’ of problems
- Alignment: Strong cross-functional alignment.
In the second half of this session, attendees will be divided into four small groups and each award recipient will rotate for Q&A. This is a great leaning opportunity!
AME Excellence Award recipients share their pearls. A single best practice identified by the assessment team during its site visit. www.ame.org/excellence-awards
Practitioners/leaders from the 2019 AME Excellence Award recipient companies:
- Littelfuse (Piedras Negras, Mexico)
- IVECO (Suzarra, Italy)
- CNH Industrial (Saskatoon, Canada)
- HM Electronics (Carlsbad, USA)