Join AME as a sponsor and contribute to the future of enterprise excellence
As an AME sponsor, you will help AME and its members promote practitioner-to-practitioner learning and inspire a commitment to excellence in manufacturing.
You and your company will gain exposure to thousands of manufacturing executives, senior operations experts and plant engineers who are experts in lean and enterprise excellence. AME offers numerous opportunities where your product or service will be enthusiastically received by potential customers who are the most qualified to make a purchase decision. Sponsorship opportunities generally fall into three categories:
AME International Conference
• Approximately 1,500 to 1,800 attendees
• Held annually in October/November
• Various cities/venues
• Sponsorship opportunities range from $6,000 to $50,000
• Approximately 100-200 attendees
• Typically held in spring
• Sponsorship opportunities range from $1,000 to $5,000
• Approximately 20-50 attendees
• Held all over the U.S. and Canada throughout the year
• Sponsorship opportunities range from $250 to $1,000
For additional opportunities and custom sponsorship packages, please contact Darlene King, AME Director of Operations, at (224)232-5980 ext. 229 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in Sponsoring AME's International Conference?
AME Chicago 2019 is the world's largest lean conference in the world, delivering world-class education on emerging technologies and information on continuous improvement in manufacturing. As a sponsor, you will:
- Reach your target audience for a concentrated period.
- Reinforce your brand with strong exposure.
- Increase sales leads through multiple opportunities.
- Extend your impact with pre- and post-event coverage.
- Receive unparalleled access and positioning with decision makers from some of the largest and best known companies in North America and around the world.
All sponsorship levels receive the following benefits:
- One 10'x10' exhibit booth
- Logo recognition on conference website, in event marketing pieces and on event signage
- Logo recognition in event mobile app
- On-stage recognition at start of conference
- Pre- and post-conference and mailing list of registrants/attendees
- Plus the level-specific benefits detailed in the chart below
To discuss custom sponsorship packages which will meet your promotional needs, please contact Darlene King, AME Director of Operations, at (224)232-5980 ext. 229 or via email at email@example.com.