All on-demand content is available through the Online Event Guide. Using the Online Event Guide is simple and streamlines your entire conference experience all in one place.
To access the Online Event Guide, follow the link below, or visit event.crowdcompass.com/ameeverywhere2021. Then enter your first and last name and the email you used to register for the conference. AME will send a verification code to that email. All you have to do is check your inbox and enter the code. From there, you’ll be able to:
- View the conference schedule (by day, topic, speaker, etc.). Click through on sessions, tours, and keynotes of interest and you'll find session descriptions and bios, downloadable presentation files, and streaming access to conference recordings. Note that some session recordings are not available. Those sessions have "(live only)" in their titles.
- Search a list of participants. To search the list of participants, you must be logged in. You can also send messages and share contact information through the Online Event Guide. Participants control whether their profile is visable to others.
- Connect, engage and network with other participants on the activity feed and the #AMEEverywhere social wall.
- Search exhibitors by name and category and visit those you’re interested in seeing.
- Take notes on your device at each session you view on-demand
If you are unable to access the Online Event Guide, please email the AME Conference Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logging in to the Online Event Guide:
Preset your prefered browser to pick up where you left off.
Every time you exit the Online Event Guide, you will be logged out for security purposes. Save time and avoid having to log in each morning by presetting your prefered browser to pick up where you left off the previous day. Here's how:
- If you're using Safari, go to Safari, Preferences, General. Then under "Safari opens with," select "All windows from last session" in the dropdown menu.
- If you're using Chrome, click the elipisis in the upper right hand corner of your browser window and go to your Settings. Then scroll down to "On startup" and select "Continue where you left off."
- If you're using Firefox, click the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of your browser. Then go to General, Startup, and select the "Restore previous session," box.
Can I still download the conference app?
Yes! However, for the best possible experience, we recommend using the Online Event Guide on your laptop or desktop computer in lieu of the conference app, as we will be using Zoom to broadcast conference content.
To download the app, visit your Google Play Store or Apple App Store and search CrowdCompass Events. Open the app and search AME Everywhere, then click download. The event will open automatically. To log in, enter your first and last name and the email you used to register for the conference. AME will send a verification code to that email. Simply enter the code and start exploring!
We value your opinion!
Give us your feedback about each presentation, tour or keynote as you access them on-demand. This feedback is valuable to conference organizers as they plan future events with a continuous improvement philosophy. Follow these three easy steps to take a survey:
Need help? Don’t worry!
First, make sure to check out our FAQs, where we’ve collected a ton of information to help make your conference experience the best it can be. Still have questions? We are here to help! You can always email us at email@example.com.