The AME 2015 Cincinnati International Conference is quickly approaching. Whether you’re a conference newbie or someone who has attended an AME conference in the past, the number of activities and sessions taking place throughout the conference week can feel overwhelming. Thanks to our conference app, developed again this year by our partner Crowd Compass, you can organize and plan your experience in Cincinnati.
First off, to download the conference app, visit:
Log into the Cincinnati Conference event by using the email and confirmation number from your registration.
Once you download the app and log in, you’ll now be able to:
- View the conference schedule (by day, topic, speaker, etc.) and add the activities you want to attend by selecting the gray ribbon on the right. Please note, adding a session (especially workshops and tours) to your agenda does not register you for the event, it merely adds it to your calendar. To register for the event visit the conference website, www.ame.org/cincinnati, or visit the registration area in Cincinnati.
- View maps of the Duke Energy Convention Center and Cincinnati.
- Search for speakers and bookmark the ones you’re most interested in attending.
- Search a list of attendees at #AMECinci. Please note: in order to search the list of attendees, you must be logged in. In addition you can send a message and share contact information through the app.
- View networking events and activities taking place during the conference and in the evenings.
- Learn the about AME’s social media channels and the conference hashtag (#AMECinci).
- Search through a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) listed by topics.
- Get information about large groups at the conference and where groups will meet at the Duke Energy Convention Center. If you’re a large group attendee, you can access messages from your facilitator during the conference.
- Search exhibitors by name and category and bookmark those you’re interesting in seeing.
- Take notes on your device at each session you attend.
- Provide feedback about the keynote speakers, presentations, special interest sessions, workshops and tours that you attend. This feedback is valuable to conference organizers as they plan future events with a continuous improvement philosophy.
The conference app is an amazing tool that will allow you to stay organized and on track as you plan your conference experience and further your lean journey. Download it today!