Join AME as a sponsor and contribute to the future of enterprise excellence
As an AME sponsor, you will help AME and its members promote practitioner-to-practitioner learning and inspire a commitment to excellence in manufacturing.
You and your company will gain exposure to thousands of manufacturing executives, senior operations experts and plant engineers who are experts in lean and enterprise excellence. AME offers numerous opportunities where your product or service will be enthusiastically received by potential customers who are the most qualified to make a purchase decision. Sponsorship opportunities generally fall into three categories:
AME International Conference
• Approximately 1,500 to 1,800 attendees
• Held annually in October/November
• Various cities/venues
• Sponsorship opportunities range from $6,000 to $50,000
Click here for more information
• Approximately 100-200 attendees
• Typically held in spring
• Sponsorship opportunities range from $1,000 to $5,000
• Approximately 20-50 attendees
• Held all over the U.S. and Canada throughout the year
• Sponsorship opportunities range from $250 to $1,000
For additional opportunities and custom sponsorship packages, please contact Darlene King, AME director of operations, at (224)232-5980 ext. 229 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in advertising in Target Online?
Advertisers in AME's publication reach a significant number of continuous improvement practitioners. To advertise in AME's digital publication, Target Online, please visit the publication advertising page.
Interested in Sponsoring AME's International Conference?
AME Toronto 2020 is the world's largest lean conference, delivering world-class education on emerging technologies and information on continuous improvement in manufacturing. For the first time ever, the conference will be 100 percent virtual in 2020. As a sponsor, you will:
- Reach your target audience for a concentrated period.
- Reinforce your brand with strong exposure.
- Increase sales leads through multiple opportunities.
- Extend your impact with pre- and post-event coverage.
- Receive unparalleled access and positioning with decision makers from some of the largest and best known companies in North America and around the world.
To see the full breadth of sponsorship opportunities, please visit the AME Toronto 2020 sponsorship page.
To discuss custom sponsorship packages which will meet your promotional needs, please contact Darlene King, AME director of operations, at (224)232-5980 ext. 229 or via email at email@example.com.