As a Corporate member, you will be part of an industry-leading community of more than 4,000 professionals dedicated to enterprise excellence. Join today to explore the latest continuous improvement methods and best practices that will help you move your career, your company and your industry forward.
Corporate Site Membership - $1,000
A site is defined as a single physical location or campus with multiple plants/facilities within a short distance from each other. Multi-year discounts are also available. Your Corporate Membership provides all employees of your facility with the following benefits:
- Discounted rates on AME events, including the AME International Conference
- Access to AME webinars archive
- 20% discount on job postings
- Access to Target Online, AME’s weekly source of industry news. Delivered each Friday via email, Target Online is the premier source for original content and industry news focused on manufacturing, lean and continuous improvement.
- Access to more than 30 years of Target magazine archives.
In addition, you or one of your employees (you designate the recipient) will also receive one complimentary registration to attend a regional workshop in your area.
Corporate Enterprise Membership - $5,000
An enterprise is defined as all of the corporation’s facilities within North America. Multi-year discounts are also available. All of your employees are considered AME members and can attend events, including conferences and workshops at AME member rates. Your Corporate Enterprise membership provides the employees at each of your facilities with all the benefits of a Corporate Site membership, as well as three free single registrations for a regional workshop for every year of paid membership.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR TO JOIN:
Contact AME Headquarters at 224-232-5980 or click below to apply online.